Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Solving the Global Water Crisis

Daniel Simpson is a UK based journalist and researcher who keeps a blog titled ‘Untitled’. This week, he posted a great article called 'Wet Dreams? Solving the Global Water Crisis'.

As part of his research for ‘Wet Dreams?’, Daniel went to the extent of speaking to various people from around the world, -including yours truly... Since I can’t resist promoting an article in which I appear to say a few things that sound vaguely sensible, here’s a link to Daniel’s. It’s long but its well worth a few minutes of your time for an excellent international perspective on the future management of global water resources.


...Oh and thanks to Sarah for making the connection!

1 comment:

avaboi said...

Hi,

I am a German student and I would be very thankful if anyone could send me informations about the climatic problems, causes, results, protection of Australia for my finishing school-work. My email address is: admin@ava-world.com or just my profile email!

Please answer me I really need the information!

thanks.

Post a Comment